Welcome to the Activities Registration and Payment Website
On this site you will be able to complete the Minnesota State High School league forms, St. Cloud Cathedral's activity documents and pay for school activity fees. Summer camp registration also takes place here.
Please complete the following steps indicated below to register and pay for your school activity fees for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Step One - Read MSHSL rules
- Step Two - Click "Access my Account" page to access your student's existing account (if he/she participated in an activity during the previous school year) OR create a new student Account Profile for the student who will be participating in the activity.
- Step Three - Update information on the four tabs, clicking Save after each tab. Then click the "Registration Catalog" to register and pay for your Activities. (A reminder that if you need aid for activity fees or would like to pay by cash or check, please sign up for "Special Consideration" not for their actual activity.)
Summer Camp Registration
- Step One – Click “Access my Account” (CHS families may have already created an account, please log on to your students CHS activities account. New users, please create an account).
- Step Two – Update information on the tabs (or fill in if you are new) and click “Save.” Next, click “Registration Catalog” to register for your Summer Camp(s). You can also add multiple family members to this account by clicking “Add Family Member.”
*A reminder to please sign up with your child’s grade for the 2018-19 school year. Those registering by May 18th will receive a CHS water bottle.